When starting your business, there's a lot to think about – your product/service, your team, your employees. But there’s also your brand.
You want to make a big splash, but you don't have a big budget. Free social media is a good place to start, but there are strategic things you can do up front to dial in your strategy to ensure you maximize the use of your limited funds and unexpected low-cost opportunities to build your brand's visual and verbal assets. This class is highly interactive, so expect to roll up your sleeves and begin the process of defining your brand’s core DNA and go-to-market strategy.
This session about branding for early stage companies will expose you to the following ideas:
- Basics of branding – what it is and what it isn't
- Why and when to brand your early stage company
- Using DIY techniques to define your brand's core DNA and story
- Building a visual and verbal identity on the cheap
- Growth hacking your go-to-market strategy
- Getting in market without going out of business
- Using your resources wisely